** Changed in: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts

** Changed in: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  Can't add multiple twitter accounts in one session

Status in Online Accounts setup for Ubuntu Touch:
  Fix Released
Status in “ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts” package in Ubuntu:

  On mako 133 and 144 I can't add multiple twitter accounts in one
  session

  Add twitter account, first one adds fine.
  When you get authed by twitter and get the "redirecting back to application"
the accounts dialog dies.
  At that point you can't add another until you kill system settings

  Had this on my devel 133 and proposed 144 phones