** Changed in: telephony-service
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Gustavo Pichorim Boiko (boiko)

** Changed in: telephony-service

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telephony-service in

  Conflicts with non-telephony accounts

Status in Telephony Service:
  Triaged
Status in “telephony-service” package in Ubuntu:

  Installing telephony-service means that other telepathy-based
  components (empathy and XMPP in my case) get confused (or ignored).

  Jabber messages come in as SMS, can't open the chat window...
  basically they fight for precedence.

  <boiko> [...] basically I should make the telephony service components
  ignore the non-telephony accounts

  Package: telephony-service 0.1+14.10.20140709.2-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia wl
  ApportVersion: 2.14.4-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity