** Summary changed:

- mirclient gets out of sync
+ libmirclient in snaps gets out of sync with archive

  libmirclient in snaps gets out of sync with archive

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu App Platform:
  In Progress
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in unity8-desktop-session package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Because we directly include mir client libraries in the platform (due
  to a dependency of qtubuntu), when the mir interface is revised we get
  out of sync. The mir team publishes a mir-libs snap that tracks these
  changes and exposes a mir-libs content interface. We should
  investigate if that can be used transparently by apps connected to the
  platform.

  as of this report they are out of sync.