Fix committed to lp:mir/0.26 at revision 4021, which was released in Mir
0.26.1

** Changed in: mir/0.26

** Changed in: mir/0.26
    Milestone: 0.26.2 => 0.26.1

** Changed in: mir/0.26
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Alan Griffiths (alan-griffiths)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  libmirclient-dev missing build depndency on libmircore-dev

Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mir 0.26 series:
  Fix Released
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  There is a broken build-dep in the Mir 0.26 packaging.

  Dialogue taken from IRC revealing the details:

  <hikiko> alan_g, when I include mir_toolkit header files in chromium I get
this error:
  <hikiko> In file included from
/usr/include/mirclient/mir_toolkit/events/event.h:90:
  <hikiko> #include "mir_toolkit/mir_input_device_types.h"
  <hikiko> and apt-file search doesn't return anything
  <hikiko> I wonder what I am missing
  <hikiko> is this a bug or there's a lib I should have installed?
  <hikiko> locate also cant find this file
  <alan_g> that's in libmircore-dev.  What do you get from $ pkg-config
--cflags mirclient
  <hikiko> $ pkg-config --cflags mirclient
  <hikiko> -pthread -I/usr/include/mirclient -I/usr/include/mircookie
-I/usr/include/mircore
  <hikiko> that lib was missing :)
  <alan_g> Then /usr/include/mircore/mir_toolkit/mir_input_device_types.h ought
to be there
  <hikiko> :s
  <hikiko> ok installing mircore-dev fixed that
  <hikiko> apt-file should return it though :/
  <alan_g> Hmm. $ apt depends libmirclient-dev doesn't list libmircore-dev -
sounds like a bug
  <hikiko> yes, when I ran apt-get build-dep libmirclient-dev mircore-dev was
not installed