** Branch linked: lp:~ci-train-bot/webbrowser-app/webbrowser-app-ubuntu-
zesty-2504

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Reload shortcut is redundant and ambiguous

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  While researching why

  https://code.launchpad.net/~santoshbit2007/webbrowser-
  app/webcontainer_shortcut_fix/+merge/297355

  wasn't working for me I found that there is an inconsistency and
  confusion apparently in the Reload shortcuts in this branch and in the
  current webbrowser.

  For a given shortcut,

  StandardKey.Refresh

  as seen here:

  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/webbrowser-
  app/trunk/view/head:/src/app/webbrowser/Browser.qml#L2086

  actually is platform dependant, and could refer to either F5, F5 AND
  Ctrl+r or Ctrl+r,

  When running the webbrowser-app tests or the tests for  the webapp-
  container branch above besides failing for me, they also report
  ambiguous events (ambiguous in the sense of
  http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qshortcutevent.html#QShortcutEvent) which means
  that there is an overloaded shortcut. And there is since
  StandardKey.Refresh is redundant with F5 on my setup (Ubuntu 16.04
  with canadian keyboard),

  Check for the Refresh keyboard shortcut there

  http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qkeysequence.html#standard-shortcuts