** Changed in: openldap (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

  Requesting 2.4.44 build which includes fix for ITS#8185

Status in openldap package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  I reported ITS#8185 to OpenLDAP which was fixed in the 2.4.43 release.
  There have been no OpenLDAP releases since 2.4.44 in February 2016, so
  it looks like things have been stable for a while. I'd like to request
  a refreshed slapd package for 2.4.44 (the most recent slapd package
  available on Ubuntu is 2.4.42 which dates back to August 2015). This
  would help me remove a manual workaround for the ITS#8185 issue, and
  users would also benefit from the number of fixes in 2.4.43 and
  2.4.44.

  http://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html

  purging stale pwdFailureTime attributes:

http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Enhancements?id=8185;selectid=8185