It's uploading slowly to https://private-
fileshare.canonical.com/~bradm/lp1668123/, once you see the .md5 file in
place and the sosreport is 7.7G, it'll be done.

  lxc fails to start  with cgroup error

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  After rebooting a KVM instance hosting LXCs, we get the following
  error:

    $ sudo lxc-ls --fancy
    lxc: cgmanager.c: lxc_cgmanager_escape: 331 call to
cgmanager_move_pid_abs_sync(name=dsystemd)  failed: invalid request

  and the LXCs won't start up. In the error logs it showed:

    lxc-start 1487906073.534 ERROR    lxc_cgfs -
  cgfs.c:lxc_cgroupfs_create:873 - Could not find writable mount point
  for cgroup hierarchy 11 while trying to create cgroup.

  The only way I could get the lxcs started was to stop and start
  cgmanager, just a simple restart wasn't sufficient.

  Please let me know if you need any further information.

  $ lsb_release -a
  Release:      14.04

  $ dpkg-query -W systemd
  systemd       204-5ubuntu20.24

  $ dpkg-query -W cgmanager
  cgmanager     0.24-0ubuntu7.5

  $ dpkg-query -W lxc
  lxc   1.0.9-0ubuntu2

  $ uname -a
  Linux infra 3.13.0-110-generic #157-Ubuntu SMP Mon Feb 20 11:54:05 UTC 2017
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux