** Changed in: libgtk

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+2.0 in Ubuntu.

  Ability: start typing item to select in drop-down menu

Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  Invalid
Status in LibGTK:
  Confirmed
Status in gtk+2.0 package in Ubuntu:

  For example: during the Ubuntu installation when the time-zone selection
window appearing or when I would like to change keyboard layout in the
installed system, I can't select e.g.: Hungary by type "H" (it should jump to
the first line starting with "H" when I press it), I only can select the
country manually and it's very annoying when the list is very long.
  It's a very old missing feature in gnome. KDE, MAC, and Windows already have
for ages.