Fixed a week ago? I don't think so, I'm still seeing the case where
sometimes it comes up with lock screen, sometimes it doesn't have a lock
screen, and just lets you work. So, I don't think this is just a
duplicate of that other bug.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Resume laptop sometimes shows no lock screen, sometimes lock screen
  with no text input.

Status in Unity:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  Resuming on 14.04 sometimes fails to show the lock screen, rarely it
  may show the lock screen but have no input to type the password.

  Package: lightdm 1.10.1-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-35.62-generic 3.13.11.6
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-35-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.3
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sat Sep  6 22:05:56 2014
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64
(20131016.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=linux
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: lightdm
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-04-19 (140 days ago)