Michael is right here. We should change the naming until the bug 1368826
lands. This should be moved to be part of ota-1 update.

  [Launcher] [design] Change pin/un-pin terminology to Add/Remove

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Triaged
Status in “unity8” package in Ubuntu:

  Change the "pin/un-pin" terminology to "Add to Launcher" or "Remove
  from Launcher".  Remove all traces of the word "Pin".

  This was the original terminology but since it caused confusion with
  the recent applications in launcher. That's because a favourite app
  that was recent wasn't really removed from the launcher but
  unfavourited/unpinned when "Remove from Launcher" was selected.

  As we now propose getting rid of recent apps from the launcher (bug
  1368826) we should move back using Add/Remove terminology which is
  easier to understand than pin/un-pin.