** Summary changed:

- Changing dropdown list "Download mirror" don't work
+ Changing the mirror with dropdown list "Download mirror" don't work

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Changing the mirror with dropdown list "Download mirror" don't work

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  package: software-properties-gtk

  It doesn't allow me to change the download mirror form the dropdown list. I
can select "main mirror" or "other", but it jumps always back to "Ukraine".

  Actually the promplem now happend previously I was able to change it.
  Now I wanted to change from "Ukriane" to "Chartie, Germany, Berlin"
  but even when I select this from list, it shows always "Ukraine" and
  does not change.

  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.96.20.5
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Fri Mar 10 10:49:04 2017
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160719)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: software-properties