Given that iproute2 is part of minimal and ubuntu-core this update will
be sent to everybody, and I wonder if its really worth it given that
this is only correcting a typo in the manpage.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to iproute2 in Ubuntu.

  The tc man page references tc-index man page but tc-index man page
  does not exist

Status in iproute2 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in iproute2 source package in Xenial:
  In Progress
Status in iproute2 source package in Yakkety:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  [Impact]

   * The man pages for tc make reference to a non-existent tc-index man
  page. Purely a typo that should have been tc-tcindex.

   *  Purely a documentation fix, but nice to fix for an LTS release
  that has many years left to it.

  [Test Case]

   * To see this issue, fire up a 16,04 image (I did so via lxd) and
  type:

     root@xi386# man tc | grep tc-index
                   Filter packets based on traffic control index. See
tc-index(8).

  , HOWEVER:

     root@xi386:~# man tc-index
     No manual entry for tc-index

  * on a fixed system you should only see refereces to tc-tcindex, not tc-index:

     root@x1:~# man tc | grep tc-index
     root@x1:~# man tc | grep tc-tcindex
                   Filter packets based on traffic control index. See
tc-tcindex(8).
            red(8), tc-route(8), tc-sfb(8), tc-sfq(8), tc-stab(8), tc-tbf(8),
tc-tcindex(8), tc-u32(8),

  [Regression Potential]

   * This is only a change to man pages, so any regression would be non-
  functional, but this fix is trivial to fix and verify, and the fix is
  exactly from the upstream.