** Branch linked: lp:~ci-train-bot/mir/mir-ubuntu-zesty-2600

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Mir server crashed with SIGSEGV in
  mir::compositor::TemporaryBuffer::size() called from
  mir::gl::tessellate_renderable_into_rectangle()

Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mir 0.26 series:
  Fix Committed
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  I run mir exempla:
  ./bin/mir_demo_server --launch-client ./bin/mir_demo_client_multistrea
  mir_demo_server crash when I move central animated object to right border and
back.

  Cause of crash is to call size() function from invalid pointer in
  temporaty_buffers.cpp mc::TemporaryBuffer::size() - line: return
  buffer->size();

  I have checked why pointer is invalid:

  In function:
  std::shared_ptr<mg::Buffer>
mc::MultiMonitorArbiter::compositor_acquire(compositor::CompositorID id) from
multi_monitor_arbiter.cpp

  auto& last_entry = onscreen_buffers.front();
      last_entry.use_count++;
      if (mode == mc::MultiMonitorMode::multi_monitor_sync)
          clean_onscreen_buffers(lk);

  last_entry reference pointing not existing object (object is not longer in
onscreen_buffers) after calling clean_onscreen_buffers() function.
  clean_onscreen_buffers() function looks correct for me - but after calling
it, data remains inconsistent.