** Branch linked: lp:~ci-train-bot/mir/mir-ubuntu-zesty-2600

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Setting MirWindowSpec parameters always causes window's input_region
  to be reset

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in Mir 0.26 series:
  Triaged
Status in MirAL:
  Invalid
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  I've made a quick demo to reproduce this:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~gerboland/+git/basic_mir_client/+ref
  /cursor-mask-demo

  1. launch any mir demo server
  2. launch the above demo
  3. press 'c' to set the cursor of the window, cursor should become a cross
over the window.
  4. press 'm' to set the input region as a subset of the window. You can
observe the input region by moving the cursor over the window, cursor will be a
cross inside the specified region. You can click too, will cause client to
print "click"
  5. press 'c' again.

  Expected result
  no change

  Actual result
  Input region of surface appears to be reset - cursor is a cross over the
entire window.

  I've noticed this behaviour only after this update to QtUbuntu:

https://code.launchpad.net/~albaguirre/qtubuntu/more-new-mir-apis/+merge/316646
  so suspect a bug with the new api only.