Just did this sir, there's no log with this name there... There's an
attachment showing the whole folder.

My system is pt-BR by the way...

** Attachment added: "folder.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1673939/+attachment/4841979/+files/folder.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Downloads (of any kind) don't work in Desktop

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  System: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
  Package Version: 0.23+16.04.20161028-0ubuntu2

  I'm trying to use this browser as my default but it has a problem, no
  matter where on the web or what kind of file I am trying to download
  (images, packages, text files, etc...) nothing happens, no dialogs, no
  websites, but the thing is actually in the browser... Also, nothing
  shows up in any of the directories related to the package.