** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michał Sawicz (saviq)

  "Shutdown" app doesn't do anything in deb-based Unity8

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Testing unity8 on classic desktop, I see that there is an icon in the
  app drawer that says "Shutdown" and runs "gnome-session-quit --power-
  off"

  It's not critical, but it would be nice if we supported the
  org.gnome.SessionManager dbus name and intercepted the call, like
  unity7 does.  We already support similar dbus names for backwards
  compatibility.