Found this to be a duplicate of this one
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+bug/1676621

Therefore mine can be closed

   cups : Depends: libcups2 (= 2.1.3-4) but 2.1.3-4ubuntu0.2 is to be installed

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  cups broken due to dependencies on 16.04.2

Status in cups package in Ubuntu:

  After the recent cups update, my printing system broke by saying some packets
were damaged (cups among them). Being a somewhat newbie I thought it was smart
to purge cups and try to reinstall it (it was not btw).
  The attempt failed as dependencies where not fulfilled:
  Trying to reinstall cups I received among other dependencies the following

  Hängt ab von: libcups2 (= 2.1.3-4) aber 2.1.3-4ubuntu0.2 soll
  installiert werden

  dpkg -l | grep libcups
  ii  libcups2:amd64                                  2.1.3-4ubuntu0.2
  ii  libcups2:i386                                   2.1.3-4ubuntu0.2

  But there is a bunch of other programs and libraries that depend on
2.1.3-4ubuntu0.2.
  To me, I see no way how to resolve this conflict.

  Best regards