** Tags added: next-candidates

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-extras in

  Last browser tab not fully displayed at app startup despite being
  current

Status in ubuntu-ui-extras package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  I have a browser session with 9 tabs open (more than fit in the app’s
  window’s width). The last tab is the current one. After I close the
  app and open it again, the current tab is correctly restored, but the
  tab handle is not fully in view. See attached screenshot.