Public bug reported:

Over the past few weeks my browser has been displaying text with no
spaces whatsoever as in "Thissentencehasnospaces" on certain pages. It
is also displaying numbers and hash symbols oddly, as large blue circles
with the numbers printed with white lettering. Sites which are
exhibiting this behaviour include Facebook, Google Mail in some
instances, eBay and certain news sites. This also affects webapps which
are derived from the web browser in Ubuntu Touch. Tellingly, this isn't
a problem when using Firefox in a Libertine container, but Firefox is a
bit too slow for regular tasks and lacks practical touch inputs. My MX4
doesn't exhibit this problem, but my M10 does. The latter has less free
space on the system storage than the latter. Screenshot included.

RELEASE:
Ubuntu 15.04, OTA-15, M10 tablet

PACKAGE VERSION:
0.23+15.04.20170125.1-0ubuntu1

EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR:
For web pages on the sites described to display text with spaces between words
and with proper number printing.

ACTUAL BEHAVIOUR:
Web pages do not display text with spaces between words or with proper number
printing.

** Affects: webbrowser-app (Ubuntu)

** Tags: browser display formatting m10 text touch

** Attachment added: "screenshot20170329_204355395.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1677367/+attachment/4849991/+files/screenshot20170329_204355395.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.

  Browser displays text with no spaces on certain web pages on Ubuntu
  Touch OTA-15 (M10)

Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu: