Trying Kernel 4.11 since yesterday. So far no blackscreens but I think I
should test it for a longer duration. Unfortunately Kernel 4.11 is no
real solution for me because of another suspend/resume bug that as far
as I can tell at the moment might exist since Kernel 4.9.

  blackscreen when trying to resume from suspend

Status in gnome-power-manager package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  When trying to resume after suspending my Lenovo Yoga 3 11, sometimes
  the screen remains black. The power LED switches from blinking to
  continuous light like it should but nothing else happens. The system
  does not react to anything. I tried to find something in the logs, but
  at least kern.log syslog and xorg.log never have any entries from this
  event.

  This problem appeared with Ubuntu 16.04 and 17.04 with Xorg and
  Wayland.

  I'm currently testing Kernel 4.8 from the mainline ppa because of this
  other suspend resume bug, that appeared only with 17.04:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/systemd/+bug/1676912

  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.20.4-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" - Beta amd64 (20170321)
  Package: systemd 232-19
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  Tags:  zesty wayland-session
  UnreportableReason: The running kernel is not an Ubuntu kernel
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True