opencv 3.x doesn't seem to support building pdf docs anymore, so I am
marking this bug as invalid.  If I'm wrong, please reopen this bug
(possibly, by showing how to do it.

** Changed in: opencv (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to opencv in Ubuntu.

  opencv-doc missing the PDFs

Status in opencv package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The documentation files that are generated by installing python-sphinx
  are missing. I suspect that is cause by the opencv cmake that now
  checks if the python-sphinx is installed. Since there is no build-
  depend on it (it wasn't needed earlier) then it just skips creating
  the PDFs.

  How to reproduce:

  *BEFORE* installing python-sphinx:
  cmake ../path_to_opencv.git
  [CUT]
  --   Documentation:
  --     Build Documentation:         NO
  --     Sphinx:                      NO
  --     PdfLaTeX compiler:           /usr/bin/pdflatex
  [CUT]
  *AFTER* installing python-sphinx:
  [CUT]
  --   Documentation:
  --     Build Documentation:         YES
  --     Sphinx:                      /usr/bin/sphinx-build (ver Sphinx v1.1.3)
  --     PdfLaTeX compiler:           /usr/bin/pdflatex
  [CUT]

  Once installed, running make docs should build the pdfs correcly in doc/
  opencv2manager.pdf
  opencv2refman.pdf
  opencv_cheatsheet.pdf
  opencv_tutorials.pdf