not sure gnome-control-center is the correct package here - either
lightdm or lightdm-gtk-greeter is probably the correct packages to
report against.

** Also affects: lightdm (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  A workaround for making a default monitor in multi monitor environment
  is not working

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:

  In Ubuntu 16.04(and 16.10), to specify a default monitor in multi
  monitor environment is possible by this command.

  $ sudo cp ~/.config/monitors.xml /var/lib/lightdm/.config/

  I don't know it's a right way or not, but it works. But in Ubuntu
  Budgie, that does not work.

  I'm using Ubuntu Budgie 17.04 beta(up to dated) with Nvidia 1050ti graphic
card, using Nvidia 378 drivers.
  And I have 3 monitors connected to the graphic card.
  I attached a monitors.xml, which works well in Ubuntu 16.04.

  I think Budgie did not check /var/lib/lightdm/.config/monitors.xml or
  ignore it. The log on screen is always shown on another moniotor(not
  on the default monitor I set). I changed the owner/permission of the
  file(/var/lib/lightdm/.config/monitors.xml) in several ways but
  nothing works.