> rsyslog:
>   Installed: 8.12.0-1ubuntu2
>   Candidate: 8.12.0-1ubuntu2
>   Version table:
>  *** 8.12.0-1ubuntu2 0
>         500 http://ubuntu-archive.mirror.serveriai.lt/ubuntu/ wily/main amd64
> Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Whenever I try to run any command that is to reinstall/fix rsylog or try to
upgrade my Ubuntu server (by running `do-release-upgrade`) it ends in:

> Reading cache
>
> Checking package manager
>
> Setting up rsyslog (8.12.0-1ubuntu2)  ...

> The user 'syslog' is already a member of 'adm'.

Because of this I am locked on **Ubuntu 15.10**.

**Note**: I started getting this error after I upgraded from `15.04`
when system was setting up after upgrade to `15.10`. I was asked to
choose version and it said `N` for default or existing version and I
went for it.

What I expect: To peacefully upgrade my VPS Ubuntu version to 16.04.

** Affects: rsyslog (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to rsyslog in Ubuntu.

   do-release-upgrade hangs at The user 'syslog' is already a member of
  'adm' every single time

Status in rsyslog package in Ubuntu:

  Uuntu 15.10