Was this bug resolved by turning Ubuntu's grub purple (long time ago)?

** Changed in: ubuntu-themes (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: grub2 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-themes in Ubuntu.

  GRUB2 Theme for Ubuntu

Status in grub2 package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: grub2

  The binary grub-pc installs /etc/grub.d/05_debian_theme which is where
  grub2 finds its theme.

  It looks for /usr/share/images/desktop-base/moreblue-orbit-grub.png to
  use as the theme background, which is part of desktop-base. Of course,
  we don't install that by default as it contains all the Debian
  theming.

  So grub shouldn't be looking for that theme, but we also need to
  provide a theme ourselves.