** Tags added: xenial

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-themes in Ubuntu.

  [1 mod] Default password field character ••• is small

Status in Ubuntu Font Family:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:

  A. At a graphical Ubuntu terminal, enter "gksudo whatever" or "pkexec gedit"
(without quotes). Or if you aren't on Ubuntu:
  B. In a Web browser's address field, enter
  data:text/html,<input type=password style="font-family:Ubuntu" value="12345">

  The bullet chars displayed when you're typing a password on every
  dialog which asks you for a password (i.e. GDM or gksudo) is too
  small, definitely smaller than the DejaVu one. IMHO this is an
  usability issue, because it's hard to see how many characters I typed.

  As I said before, this isn't a problem when using DejaVu or Bitstream
  Vera fonts.