Public bug reported:

On `sudo apt update ; sudo apt upgrade` I got the following error

```
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
 python3-click-package : Conflicts: python3-click but 6.6-1 is to be installed
E: Broken packages
```

I have the -proposed repository enabled but Software Updater wasn't
installing a certain update to fix bug 1672424 even before I enabled
-proposed, so I'm guessing that's because this broken package blocked
the update.

I fixed this issue by using `apt policy` to check the two packages
mentioned, that showed me that `python3-click` was not installed, I ran
`sudo apt install python3-click` which removed `click` (is that an
issue?!), `python3-click-package`, and installed `python3-click` and
`python3-colorama`. This allowed me to run `sudo apt upgrade`
successfully.

Although I've resolved the issue (albeit by removing packages that maybe
shouldn't be removed?), presumably users shouldn't be expected to
resolve this sort of problem normally? I have some PPAs enabled (for KDE
Connect Indicator, Wine, Spotify, OBS, Neofetch, get-iplayer, Yarn).

Package: python3-click-package (not installed)
NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl zcommon znvpair
ApportVersion: 2.20.4-0ubuntu4.1
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity:Unity7
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.10 "Yakkety Yak" - Release amd64 (20161012.2)
SourcePackage: click
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to zesty on 2017-04-17 (38 days ago)

** Affects: click (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug zesty

** Description changed:

[...]

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to click in Ubuntu.

  python3-click-package : Conflicts: python3-click but 6.6-1 is to be
  installed

Status in click package in Ubuntu: