I'll try to explain the bug in steps. I reported it against Trusty.
1. Change the theme to Radiance
2. Start Libreoffice Writer
3. Open the View menu and hover the mouse pointer over the first item 'Normal'
and notice that the selection point disappears
4. This also happens outside applications
5. Hover over the keyboard indicator (if you have multiple input languages)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-themes in Ubuntu.

  [Radiance] Selection points next to menu items disappear when
  highlighted

Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:

  When using the Radiance theme, the selection points, which are next to
  menu items, disappear when highlighted. See the attached screen-cast
  which describes the bug.

  Package: light-themes 14.04+14.04.20140327-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.13.3-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Sun Mar 30 19:05:08 2014
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Alpha amd64 (20140304)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-themes