Opera is also affected by this issue. Takes almost a minute to load
whereas Firefox loads in under five seconds.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libgnome-keyring in

  gnome-keyring not unlocked on boot

Status in gnome-keyring package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in libgnome-keyring package in Ubuntu:

  1) Release: 16.04.2
  2) gnome-keyring: 3.18.3-0ubuntu2
  3) Login. gnome-keyring unlocks "login" features including for google chrome
  4) gnome-keyring is not unlocked, chrome takes 2 minutes to open and with no
secure password features(sync) functioning.

  For the past couple days, chrome on Ubuntu 16.04 takes a REALLY long
  time (maybe 2 minutes) to start. Once chrome is started, I am not able
  to sync and any secure password features are broken. I found out this
  is due to gnome-keyring not being unlocked at login. There's also no
  way to unlock the "login" portion of the keyring from the running
  daemon by default. I have to kill the gnome-keyring process and start
  without "--login" as a parameter. Then the "login" section shows up
  which I'm able to unlock. From there chrome starts up instantly but
  asks the following:

  Enter password to unlock your login keyring
  The login keyring did not get unlocked when you logged into your computer

  After that, all of it's sync and secure features are functional.

  Starting google-chrome-stable from a command line at boot without
  running the above workaround shows the following error messages:

  Gkr-Message: secret service operation failed: Did not receive a reply.
Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the
message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or
the network connection was broken.
  Gkr-Message: secret service operation failed: Did not receive a reply.
Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the
message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or
the network connection was broken.
  [4364:4393:0510/100407.740292:ERROR:token_service_table.cc(130)] Failed to
decrypt token for service AccountId-108842767310111573264
  [4364:4445:0510/100407.740292:ERROR:gcm_store_impl.cc(929)] Failed to restore
security token.

  Package: gnome-keyring 3.18.3-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.8.0-52.55~16.04.1-generic 4.8.17
  Uname: Linux 4.8.0-52-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME-Flashback:Unity