Same in Ubuntu Gnome 17.04. I get zillions of errors in syslog:

May 31 14:32:00 Home tracker-miner-f[3366]:   (Sparql buffer) Error in task 1
(file:///home/giacof/***) of the array-update: UNIQUE constraint failed:
nie:DataObject.nie:url (str
error of errno (not necessarily related): Risorsa temporaneamente non
disponibile)
May 31 14:32:00 Home tracker-miner-f[3366]: Could not execute sparql: UNIQUE
constraint failed: nie:DataObject.nie:url (strerror of errno (not necessarily
related): Risorsa temporaneamente non disp
onibile)
May 31 14:32:00 Home tracker-miner-f[3366]:   (Sparql buffer) Error in task 2
(file:///home/giacof/***) of the array-update: UNIQUE con
straint failed: nie:DataObject.nie:url (strerror of errno (not necessarily
related): Risorsa temporaneamente non disponibile)
May 31 14:32:00 Home tracker-miner-f[3366]: Could not execute sparql: UNIQUE
constraint failed: nie:DataObject.nie:url (strerror of errno (not necessarily
related): Risorsa temporaneamente non disp
onibile)
May 31 14:32:00 Home tracker-miner-f[3366]:   (Sparql buffer) Error in task 3
(file:///home/giacof/***) of the array-update: UNIQUE constraint failed:
nie:DataObject.nie:url (strerror of errno (not necessarily related): Risorsa
temporaneamente non disponibile)
[...]

$ apt-cache policy tracker
tracker:
  Installato: 1.12.0-0ubuntu1
  Candidato:  1.12.0-0ubuntu1
  Tabella versione:
 *** 1.12.0-0ubuntu1 500
        500 http://ubuntu.mirror.garr.it/ubuntu zesty/universe amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to tracker in Ubuntu.

  tracker-miner-fs syslog spam: Could not execute sparql

Status in tracker package in Ubuntu:

  I noticed tracker-miner-fs spamming syslog on every reboot.

  Because there are too many messages i created a github gist at
  https://gist.github.com/CrazyLemon/14a54c58efcd0839a4e990a49da9b303

  As you can see thats a lot of messages.

  I'm on Ubuntu 16.04 with latest updates.
  ii  tracker-miner-fs                         1.6.2-0ubuntu1            amd64
                   metadata database, indexer and search tool - filesystem
indexer

  This kind of syslog spamming has been happening at least since june
  27th '16.