** Tags removed: need-duplicate-check

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dictionaries-common in

  package dictionaries-common 1.27.2 failed to install/upgrade:
  subprocess installed post-installation script was killed by signal
  (Aborted), core dumped

Status in dictionaries-common package in Ubuntu:

  Well, no real idea if this is a bug or not, but Ubuntu sent me here.

  I'm trying to resurrect and older system that had Ubuntu 14 on it.
  Started with 17.04 64 bit and consistently ran into hangs during the
  upgrade and updates.  Saw a relevant post - so I decided to try the
  32bit ISO.  Here I am.  Reported some sort of unpleasantness during
  the install with languages.

  No warm Penguin fuzzies yet.

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 17.04
  Package: dictionaries-common 1.27.2
  Uname: Linux 4.10.0-19-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.20.4-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sun Jun  4 11:40:23 2017
  ErrorMessage: subprocess installed post-installation script was killed by
signal (Aborted), core dumped
  PackageArchitecture: all
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   dpkg 1.18.10ubuntu2
   apt  1.4
  SourcePackage: dictionaries-common
  Title: package dictionaries-common 1.27.2 failed to install/upgrade: