** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in

  Impossible to sync Yahoo calendars

Status in gnome-online-accounts:
  Confirmed
Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:

  This is my first attempt to report something, so probably I'm doing
  something wrong, but have to start from somewhere...

  There is no way of using Yahoo calendars in gnome-calendar. It's
  impossible to add, even through Evolution, as it's using wrong URL I
  assume. The correct URL should be

https://caldav.calendar.yahoo.com/dav/YOUR_USERNAME/Calendar/YOUR_CALENDARNAME,
  working with Lightning/Thunderbird.

  1)Ubuntu 16.04
  2)gnome-calendar 3.19.91-0ubuntu2
  3)Expect to be able to add Yahoo calendar to Gnome calendar
  4)It's not possible to add Yahoo calendar