Thanks for reminding me about this bug — I am working on too many
packages and I was forgetting to check its status.

According to https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/pending-
sru.html there are autopkgtest regressions for kpty, unity-scope-click,
kcoreaddons and threadweaver. These all look like false positives, so I
retried them. If some of them keep failing, I will need to investigate
that further.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  No keyboards shortcuts in QT apps

Status in appmenu-qt5:
  In Progress
Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in sni-qt:
  New
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qtbase-opensource-src source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in qtbase-opensource-src source package in Yakkety:

  Impact
  ======

  This affects all Qt applications on Unity and other desktops which use
  global menu, either via appmenu-qt5 or via native implementation on
  Yakkety.

  Any shortcut is not working if the corresponding action is attached
  only to the menubar (i.e. and not also to the toolbar). It can be
  reproduced with almost any application by removing the toolbar (right-
  clicking on it and deselecting it).

  Test Case
  =========

  * Open Qt Assistant;
  * Press Ctrl+T (this action is not on the toolbar).

  Expected: a new tab should be opened. Current result: nothing happens.

  In Yakkety the fix should work both with and without appmenu-qt5.

  Proposed Fix

  The proposed fix is a backport of the upstream fix at
  https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/commit/?id=287f548d4c7cc594.

  Actually just the qshortcut.cpp part would be sufficient, but the
  other parts make sure it plays fine together with https://cgit.kde.org
  /plasma-integration.git/commit/?id=aef74e97e2ed462a.

  Regression Potential