** Tags added: touch-2014-10-23

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  Can't invoke UnlockAllModems() twice via dbus

Status in Network Menu:
  Triaged
Status in “indicator-network” package in Ubuntu:

  Dialer-app now calls UnlockAllModems() when needed via dbus, but it
  only works for the first time. If I call the method once and then
  cancel the sim unlock screen, I can't call it again. The method just
  returns and the sim unlock screen never appears.

  Also, I noticed that after that sometimes the contents of the network
  indicator simply disappears as if the service was not running, but it
  in fact is. No crashes are observed.