This patch fixes the tests for me. Turns out that we can't simply skip
writing to path_max as that seems to break the test case completely, so
I changed it to print an XFAIL message and abort the test.

** Patch added: "fix-longpath-test.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apparmor/+bug/1692543/+attachment/4904113/+files/fix-longpath-test.patch

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  Regression tests cannot write to apparmor path_max module parameter in
  artful/4.11

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:

  The longpath regression tests tries to write to
  /sys/module/apparmor/parameters/path_max, but this is read-only in
  artful/4.11:

  commit cdc8e09e16bb7eb7d23fcbdbe416aa91770fb4d6