** Branch linked: lp:~ubuntu-desktop/gnome-session/ubuntu

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in

  GNOME Online Accounts breaks if you log out (until you reboot)

Status in gnome-online-accounts:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-session package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-online-accounts source package in Yakkety:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-session source package in Yakkety:
  In Progress
Status in gnome-online-accounts source package in Zesty:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-session source package in Zesty:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Impact
  ======
  After logging out, GNOME Online Accounts doesn't work the next time you log
in.

  This bug was a Release Blocker for Fedora 26. (Fedora 26 will be
  released in July).

  gnome-session is the only package updated in this update (not gnome-
  online-accounts).

  Test Case
  =========
  From Ubuntu GNOME, click Settings>Online Accounts and add your Google
account. Install Evolution if it's not installed. Verified that your Google
account has synced.

  Log out. Log in. It may help to reproduce the bug log in to a
  different session (GNOME on Wayland instead of GNOME, or the other way
  around).

  Open Evolution. Verify that no errors are reported and that your
  Google account is still syncing.

  After installing the gnome-session update, I recommend rebooting once
  to clear any old lingering GNOME Online Accounts processes from
  previous sessions.

  Regression Potential
  ====================
  This fix is the same as was accepted into Fedora 26. It is a workaround by
killing all the user's D-Bus sessions when the user logs out. This fix has been
backported from gnome-session 3.25.3. It has not been applied to the 3.24 git
branch upstream.

  Since 16.10 has almost reached its end of life (July), I am not
  proposing this fix there. I believe 16.10 is the first release
  affected since Ubuntu moved many more services to systemd user
  sessions in that release.

  The patch tries to only kill the D-Bus sessions if the session being
  logged out is the final remaining session for the user.

  The workaround makes sense to me. It seems similar to the
  KillUserProcesses option that was pushed into systemd to fix this kind
  of problem but it's more limited than the systemd method so hopefully
  it won't be as controversial.

  Original Bug Report
  Can't add any online accounts in after opened Online accounts + mark is
faded, can't click.
  After reinstalled gnome-online-accounts still has same problem.

  Package: gnome-online-accounts 3.20.3-1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.3-0ubuntu5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Budgie:GNOME