[Expired for bluez (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  cannot enable bluetooth

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  One day I decided pairing my computer with my bluetooth headset. I
  enabled bluetooth via the basic bluetooth manager, and was able to
  connect my headset. Then I turned off my computer, and since then,
  bluetooth isn't working anymore.

  When I go on the bluetooth manager (Applications>System
  Tools>Preferences>Bluetooth), bluetooth is disabled. I can switch it
  to the "on" position, but it stays disabled.

  Ubuntu release : 14.10
  bluetooth package : 4.101-0ubuntu20
  Computer model : Aspire V3-771
  Wireless card : Qualcomm Atheros AR9462