[Expired for bluez (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard freaks after sleep

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Have a Microsoft Mobile Keyboard 6000 (new, slim one with separate
  number pad). Works perfectly with Windows (tried it out at work), but
  have a major issue with Ubuntu (both 9.10 and 10.04, latter running
  bluez 4.60-0ubuntu8):

  If the keyboard enters sleep mode, when re-awakened, it has a tendency
  to kind of get stuck: it starts repeating the latest key pressed and
  won't respond to new keypresses. To stop the repetition requires
  pressing something on a USB keyboard or some other intervention (via a
  mouse, for example). After this "stuck key" the keyboard usually
  becomes unresponsive except for periodically repeating the behaviour.

  To get the keyboard working again, requires deleting the old
  connection in Bluetooth manager and setting up a new connection. This
  new connection will work until the keyboard goes to sleep again and
  wakes up, after which we're back in square one.

  I don't really know anything about tracking down the problem. Will
  offer more information if you'll point me at the right direction.