apport information

** Attachment added: "CurrentDmesg.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1701816/+attachment/4908525/+files/CurrentDmesg.txt

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Annoying beeps on Lubuntu 16.04

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  I have a fresh install of Lubuntu 16.04 on my old Vaio VGN-FS730F and there
are some annoying beeps that sound always in a randomly way. They have no
defined pattern.
  I thought it was the pc speaker so I disabled from BIOS but it doesn't change
anything. I realized that the beeps are  emitted by the soundcard because when
I can listen it by headphones when I connect them. Sometimes the sound tray
icon blinks at the sound of the beeps.

  The patterns of beeps changes randomly at every machine restart.
  -Not beep at all.
  -Beep every minute
  -Beep every second.
  -Sometimes the beeps lower their frequency when I play some video in firefox.

  Seems to be worst when the battery is low, but this is not a ruler.

  If you have problems figuring my situation, check this video of the
  issue https://youtu.be/GetcRSn2OJ4

  For me, it's enough to find a way to mute these annoying beeps.

  Model : Vaio VGN-FS730F

  >lsb_release -rd
  Release:       16.04
  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.6
  Architecture: i386
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  flor       1013 F.... pulseaudio
  InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 16.04.2 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release i386
(20170216)
  Package: pulseaudio 1:8.0-0ubuntu3.3
  PackageArchitecture: i386
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.8.0-58.63~16.04.1-generic 4.8.17
  PulseList:
   Error: command ['pacmd', 'list'] failed with exit code 1: Home directory not
accessible: Permission denied
   No PulseAudio daemon running, or not running as session daemon.
  Tags:  xenial
  Uname: Linux 4.8.0-58-generic i686
  UserGroups:

  _MarkForUpload: True
  dmi.bios.date: 06/02/2006
  dmi.bios.vendor: Phoenix Technologies LTD
  dmi.bios.version: R0084J1
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: Reserved
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Reserved
  dmi.chassis.version: Reserved
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnPhoenixTechnologiesLTD:bvrR0084J1:bd06/02/2006:svnSonyCorporation:pnVGN-FS730F:pvrC300QPZM:cvnReserved:ct10:cvrReserved:
  dmi.product.name: VGN-FS730F
  dmi.product.version: C300QPZM
  dmi.sys.vendor: Sony Corporation
  ---