[Expired for alsa-driver (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gstreamer0.10 in Ubuntu.

  Glitchy Sound on HDA Intel 5/3400 Series

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in gstreamer0.10 package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Sound DOES work, it has high quality and whatnot but the problem:
  Glitchy sound output whenever the system sounds play, or when I change
  the volume either via panel or alsamixer.

  removed pulse, as that's what I thought the problem was, but ALSA
  still has the problem. Will attach files of some logs you might be
  interested in.