If you want web app using Chrome, just go to desired web page (Gmail for
example) and then in Chrome Settings menu choose Tools > Create application
shortcuts... It will make web app out of any page and you can put it to
launcher etc.

On 30 September 2014 09:37, BeowulfOF <1264...@bugs.launchpad.net>
wrote:

> How can I change the webapps to be based on Chrome instead Firefox? Is
> it possible as a user?
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1264493
>
> Title:
>   Copy / Paste doesn't fully work across browser sessions / webapps
>
> Status in Web Browser App:
>   Confirmed
> Status in “webbrowser-app” package in Ubuntu:
>   Triaged
>
> Bug description:
>   It's not possible to copy/paste passwords between two silo'd webapps.
>
>   Open twitter webapp
>   Open separate web browser which goes to password remembering site (such
> as lastpass)
>   Copy password by longpress
>   Switch to twitter webapp
>   Try to paste into password field, discover no "Paste" option, only
> "Copy".
>
>   I would expect to be able to copy/paste between browser windows
>
>   ProblemType: Bug
>   DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
>   Package: webbrowser-app 0.22+14.04.20131107-0ubuntu1
>   Uname: Linux 3.4.0-3-mako armv7l
>   ApportVersion: 2.12.7-0ubuntu3
>   Architecture: armhf
>   Date: Fri Dec 27 11:01:32 2013
>   InstallationDate: Installed on 2013-12-20 (7 days ago)
>   InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Trusty Tahr (development branch) - armhf
> (20131220)
>   ProcEnviron:
>    TERM=linux
>    PATH=(custom, no user)
>    XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
>    SHELL=/bin/bash
>   SourcePackage: webbrowser-app
>   UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to webbrowser-app in Ubuntu.