** Changed in: apt (Debian)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  New microrelease 1.4.7 for zesty

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in apt source package in Zesty:
  Triaged
Status in apt package in Debian:

  [Impact]
  This is a new upstream micro release for the first point release of Debian
stretch.

  apt (1.4.7) stretch; urgency=medium

    [ Robert Luberda ]
    * fix a "critical" typo in old changelog entry (Closes: 866358)
  => Remove a letter, and fixes some tool

    [ David Kalnischkies ]
    * use port from SRV record instead of initial port
  => Might have picked the wrong port

    [ Julian Andres Klode ]
    * Reset failure reason when connection was successful
  => Some failures were only treated as warnings, not errors

    * debian/gbp.conf: Set debian-branch to 1.4.y
  => Building ...

    * http: A response with Content-Length: 0 has no content

  => Downloading failed if server responded with Content-Length: 0, as
     APT was waiting for content to read.

   -- Julian Andres Klode <j...@debian.org>  Tue, 04 Jul 2017 17:11:59
  +0200

  [Test case]
  We don't really have any yet, they require DNS servers and http servers, so
it's not really easy to test.

  [Regression potential]
  We basically changed just the code used in the http method, and the changes
are both very obvious and very small. I reproduced the http change with the tls
support from 1.5, because launchpad was causing issues with that.

  With the failure reason reset, some errors might not be wrongly
  considered as transient connection errors and now cause scripts to
  fail. But that's how it should be, really.