[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Crackling when increasing default-sample-rate

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I'm on Ubuntu 15.04 x64.
  Just bought Creative Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 USB sound card which is
capable of 24bit 96kHz.
  I'm editing sudo gedit /etc/pulse/daemon.conf changing:
  default-sample-format = s24le
  default-sample-rate = 96000

  When I put first line everything is fine, while I'm putting second,
  even 192000 - I'm getting random crackling all the time when something
  is playing.

  Without second line everything works fine.
  I've tried many tricks found in Internet, different kernels (stock 3.18,
manually compiled 3.19.0 and 4.0-rc1) - the same result everywhere.