** Branch linked: lp:~marcustomlinson/unity-scopes-api/fix_ui_policy

** Branch unlinked: lp:~marcustomlinson/unity-scopes-api/lp-1374394

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  When logged into YouTube scope the video aggregator some sometimes
  pops up the OA loading screen, then the results go blank

Status in “unity-scopes-api” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “unity-scopes-shell” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  1) Log into YouTube scope.
  2) Reboot.
  3) When first using the Dash, sometimes when browsing to the Videos
(aggregator) scope, you get the OA loading screen.
  4) This usually results in the the scope going blank.

  I *think* I've even seen the OA loading thing happen without going to
  the Video scope, but I'm not certain.