** No longer affects: systemd (Ubuntu Yakkety)

  Systemd fails to serialize tasks correctly on daemon-reload

Status in systemd:
  Fix Released
Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in systemd source package in Zesty:
  New
Status in systemd source package in Artful:
  Fix Committed
Status in systemd package in Debian:

  Hi,
  I was initially tracking down a libvirt bug [1], but happened to realize it
is actually a general systemd issue.
  From there I got to file, discuss and test [2].

  For now I file the bug to be ablte to do my tests correctly, but if it
  really fixes the issue I'd like to suggest to fix it in the release -
  so better file upfront and do even my test patches right.

  [1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=867379
  [2]: https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/6299.