Should a process `systemd-resolved` be running? I don't have it running
at all.

  On artful, no working dns after upgrading to systemd 233-5ubuntu1

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  After upgrading to the newest systemd 233-5ubuntu1 (in artful proposed) I got
no nameserver (dns).
  This is very likely a DNS issue.
  As a workaround downgrading back to systemd 232-21ubuntu3 the network and DNS
work fine.
  Or instead, I must manually start systemd-resolved:
  ~$ sudo service systemd-resolved restart

  So something odd has happened between these versions.
  Systemd-resolved is not starting automatically at boot anymore.

  My setup is a fully upgraded artful with proposed repo turned on.
  I use only Gnome DE with GDM.
  Everything else works fine, but not systemd 233-5ubuntu1.