We have a better mode way of doing it, which is what upstream is using
for GNOME classic. We are going to handle it during the London community
sprint

** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0) => Didier Roche (didrocks)

** Changed in: ubuntu-themes (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Marco Trevisan (Treviño) (3v1n0) => Didier Roche (didrocks)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-themes in Ubuntu.

  Gnome Shell elements (power menu, launcher etc) are the wrong colour
  when using Ambiance (wrong grey, and blue highlights)

Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:

  In artful, Gnome Shell elements (power menu, launcher etc) are the
  wrong colour when using Ambiance (wrong grey, and blue highlights)