** No longer affects: snapd (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to systemd in Ubuntu.
systemd in degraded state on startup in LXD containers
Status in lvm2 package in Ubuntu:
Status in nfs-utils package in Ubuntu:
Status in open-iscsi package in Ubuntu:
Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
The ubuntu:xenial image shows 'degraded' state in lxd on initial boot.
$ lxc launch xenial x1
$ sleep 10
$ lxc file pull x1/etc/cloud/build.info -
$ lxc exec x1 systemctl is-system-running
$ lxc exec x1 -- systemctl --state=failed
UNIT LOAD ACTIVE SUB DESCRIPTION
● dev-hugepages.mount loaded failed failed Huge Pages File System
● iscsid.service loaded failed failed iSCSI initiator daemon
● open-iscsi.service loaded failed failed Login to default iSCSI
● systemd-remount-fs.service loaded failed failed Remount Root and Kernel
● systemd-sysctl.service loaded failed failed Apply Kernel Variables
● lvm2-lvmetad.socket loaded failed failed LVM2 metadata daemon
● systemd-journald-audit.socket loaded failed failed Journal Audit Socket
LOAD = Reflects whether the unit definition was properly loaded.
ACTIVE = The high-level unit activation state, i.e. generalization of SUB.
SUB = The low-level unit activation state, values depend on unit type.
7 loaded units listed. Pass --all to see loaded but inactive units, too.
To show all installed unit files use 'systemctl list-unit-files'.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
Package: open-iscsi 2.0.873+git0.3b4b4500-14ubuntu3
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.4.0-18.34-generic 4.4.6
Uname: Linux 4.4.0-18-generic x86_64
Date: Thu Apr 28 17:28:04 2016
PATH=(custom, no user)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp