Adam,

If this bug is related with Lubuntu, shouldn't you send to their mailing
list instead?
Thank you for reporting the bug regardless.

Regards,
Gustavo

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017, 18:35 Adam Shem-Tov, <1509...@bugs.launchpad.net>
wrote:

> I created a new Icon set by mixing up Lubuntu and Oxygen, to keep
> Lubuntu's look and feel and allowing Dolphin to run with all its icons. The
> folders for "mimetypes" are all Lubuntu, the folders for "places" is mostly
> Lubuntu. And the rest are from Oxygen.
> I called it Lubuntu Dolphin, the name can be changed in the index.theme
> file.
> The "Lubuntu Dolphin" folder should be placed in /usr/share/icons/.
>
> ** Attachment added: "Lubuntu Icon set which is compatible with Dolphin"
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dolphin/+bug/1509562/+attachment/4931755/+files/Backup-Icon-Lubuntu-Dolphin.tar
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kubuntu
> Bugs, which is subscribed to kate in Ubuntu.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1509562
>
> Title:
>   no icons for menu, folders, directories, files
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

> --

Best Regards / Obrigado e com os melhores cumprimentos,
Gustavo Silva

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  no icons for menu, folders, directories, files

Status in dolphin package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in kate package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in kdepim package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in konsole package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in kstars package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  no icons for menu, folders, directories, files

  I am using Xubuntu 15.10 as the Guest in Virtualbox 5.0.8 r103449.
  This happened after a recent Xubuntu update.

  Info:
  $ apt-cache policy dolphin
  dolphin:
    Installed: 4:15.08.2-0ubuntu1
    Candidate: 4:15.08.2-0ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 4:15.08.2-0ubuntu1 0
          500 http://mirror.cogentco.com/pub/linux/ubuntu/ wily/universe amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  Package: dolphin 4:15.08.2-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.19.1-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Oct 23 17:35:08 2015
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Alpha amd64 (20150521)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)