I'm afraid the given information isn't enough to reproduce and debug
this problem :-(

If you hit this again, please reopen and provide some more details.

** Changed in: apparmor

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  aa-genprof start but doesn't allow any action

Status in AppArmor:
  Invalid
Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Package version: 2.8.95~2430-0u
  Ubuntu version: 14.04.2 LTS 64 bit server
  Kernel version: 3.16.0-39

  I tried to generate a profile for one of the tools in quagga:
  /usr/lib/quagga/bgp.

  I did the following:
  aa-autodep /usr/lib/quagga/bgp
  aa-genprof /usr/lib/quagga/bgp

  Genprof show the screen explaining you have to play with the app and
  to Scan at the end. However, it doesn't display those actions and
  stops at the paragraph "For each AppArmor event, you be given the
  opportunity to choose whether the access should be allowed or denied."

  There is no option whatsoever. Even pressing 's' then hitting Enter
  doesn't do anything. Or even just hitting Enter doesn't do anything.

  Note: I have installed auditd install because of
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apparmor/+bug/1432350 and I can see
events in the audit log from the program I'm monitoring
  Note 2: Apparmor (profile generation part) is also pretty much unusable on
15.04 (different issues I think).