** Changed in: network-manager

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  NetworkManager cannot handle both eth0 and ppp0 at the same time

Status in NetworkManager:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: network-manager

  Okay, so I have a pppoe-connection to my internet-provider which I
  connect to via a WLAN-AP that's connected with my home-network.

  In network-manager I can set up my Ethernet (eth0) connection to
  connect to the local network and my ppp0e (ppp0) connection to the
  internet. When I click on network-manager, I only have radio-buttons
  to select the desired "wired connection" which only allows me to
  EITHER start eth0 OR ppp0. When I'm connected to the internet, I can't
  access the LAN and vice-versa.

  The ony solution for me right now is to use pppoeconf and configure
  the eth0-connection via config file, which of course breaks network-
  manager.

  What I am asking for is simple: Allow the use of more than just one
  "wired connection" in network-manager (ditch the radio buttons and
  make them "multiple choice"?)

  here's my etc/network/interfaces: (comments were made by me for better
  readability here, they're not in the file itself)

  ##BEGIN interfaces
  auto lo
  iface lo inet loopback

  auto dsl-provider
  iface dsl-provider inet ppp
  pre-up /sbin/ifconfig eth0 up # line maintained by pppoeconf
  provider dsl-provider

  auto eth0
  iface eth0 inet static
                address 192.168.0.3
                netmask 255.255.255.0
                gateway 192.168.0.1
  ##END interfaces

  System is 8.10 with all the latest updates,
  network-manager is:
  network-manager:
    Installiert: 0.7~~svn20081018t105859-0ubuntu1
    Kandidat: 0.7~~svn20081018t105859-0ubuntu1
    Versions-Tabelle:
   *** 0.7~~svn20081018t105859-0ubuntu1 0
          500 http://at.archive.ubuntu.com intrepid/main Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status